July 2023 Newsletter
New: Data Forwarder Alert v2.0.0 Schema
Stream Alerts with rich metadata using the Data Forwarder Alert v2.0.0 Schema
The Data Forwarder Alert Schema v2.0.0 now contains the same rich information as the v7 Alert API. The information includes critical process & parent process information like command line and user, and there’s a new alert type for Intrusion Detection.
- More about the Data Forwarder Alert v2.0.0 Schema
- See the full list of metadata & examples
- Released October 2023:
Use the latest APIs to get the most out of Carbon Black Cloud
With all the new features that have been released it’s critical to update your integration and automation to the new APIs.
- Alert v6 API to v7 - So much new metadata!
- Data Forwarder Alert Schema v1 to v2 - matches the v7 Alerts API!
- Enriched Events to Observations - richer search, easy aggregation, and faster filtering!
More new stuff
- Bulk Export of USB Devices from Device Control Inventory
- Unify your integration with a single API Key! The Audit Log API now supports Custom keys
- Our new Postman Workspace makes trying our APIs easier than ever
- Find more recent updates on the Developer Network Blog
- De-obfuscate obfuscated PowerShell scripts with the Script Deobfuscation API
- Network Traffic Analysis alerts for XDR
- More migration guides to transition from older features and get the full benefit of the new features in your ecosystem
- Updates to the ServiceNow apps for Utah release
Subscribe to the newsletter
Sign-up here to get updates to your mailbox each month