Announcing the release of v1.4.1 of Carbon Black Cloud Python SDK
Posted on October 21, 2022
We’re excited to announce the release of v1.4.1 of the Carbon Black Cloud Python SDK.
There are several new features in this release:
- Live Query Differential Analysis support
- Upgraded support for Workloads Search, including AWS workloads support
The Complete Changelog
Here’s a complete changelog for this release of the SDK which includes some less visible changes:
- New Features:
- AWS workloads now supported in VM Workloads Search.
- Live Query Differential Analysis functionality.
- VM Workloads Search updated to use new v2 APIs
- Added the
alertable field to feeds.
- Devices API now supports faceting on three additional (public cloud related) fields.
- Added a user acceptance test script for the policy function updates.
- Added information on OAuth authentication to docs.
Where to find the Carbon Black Cloud SDK and information:
Have questions or feedback?
Open an issue in the GitHub Repository
or check out other ways to contact us.