Announcing the release of v1.3.6 of Carbon Black Cloud Python SDK
Posted on April 19, 2022
We’re excited to announce the release of v1.3.6 of the Carbon Black Cloud Python SDK.
There are three new features in this release:
- Container Runtime Alerts, generated by Kubernetes containers when you have VMware Carbon Black Container.
- NSX Remediation functionality.
- Device Facet API now supported.
The Complete Changelog
Here’s a complete changelog for this release of the SDK which includes some less visible changes:
- New Features
- Support for Device Facet API.
- Dynamic reference of query classes–now you can do api.select(“Device”) in addition to api.select(Device).
- Support for Container Runtime Alerts.
- NSX Remediation functionality - set the NSX remediation state for workloads which support it.
- Endpoint Standard specific
Events have been decommissioned and removed.
- SDK now uses Watchlist Manager apis v3 instead of v2. v2 APIs are being decommissioned.
- Added a CONTRIBUTING link to the README.md file.
- Change to Watchlist/Report documentation to properly reflect how to update a Report in a Watchlist.
- Improved formatting in read-the-docs example snippets
Where to find the Carbon Black Cloud SDK and information:
Have questions or feedback?
Open an issue in the GitHub Repository
or check out other ways to contact us.