Announcing Audit Log API can now authenticate with Custom type API Key
Posted on June 30, 2023
The Audit Log API has been updated to authenticate using a Custom type API key that has been granted the org.audits permission.
API type key has been deprecated and will continue to work for at least 12 months from July 2023.
- Simplifies configuration of integrations by using the same API key for Audit Logs as for other API calls.
- When you change to a new API key, the queue for reading audit logs will begin three days earlier. This may lead to duplicate data if Audit Log ingest was previously active with a different API key.
Have questions or feedback?
- Use the Developer Community Forum to discuss issues and get answers from other API developers in the Carbon Black Community
- Report bugs and change requests to Carbon Black Support
- Subscribe to the Developer Network Newsletter