Announcing the Alpha release of the Carbon Black Cloud Python SDK
Posted on October 15, 2020
All new Python Bindings for the Carbon Black Cloud
We’re excited to announce the Alpha release of the Carbon Black Cloud Python SDK.
This release provides an updated package leveraging Python 3.6+ to access data and features of the Carbon Black Cloud platform. The CBC SDK replaces the platform functionality that was available in CBAPI. CBAPI will continue to function, but it will not be supported or updated for Carbon Black Cloud products going forward.
The CBC SDK provides:
- Improved documentation & tutorials
- Streamlined solution for integrating with multiple Carbon Black Cloud products
- Easy access to the latest APIs and minimal manual effort required to stay up to date as updates are deployed
What is expected to change before general release?
- Additional documentation, including a migration guide from the CBAPI
- Adding more APIs, including the new Platform Search APIs for Processes and Enriched Events
- Other updates pending user feedback
How to get access to the Alpha release:
Get started with the Carbon Black Cloud Python SDK here.
Want to share feedback?
We want to hear about your experience using the Carbon Black Cloud Python SDK Alpha. Register for our virtual meetup on October 22nd at 4pm Mountain for a demo of the SDK and a chance to tell us how you think it could be better.